ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Apply online for 462 Vacancies
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) has published the official notification for the Recruitment of 462 Assistants at ICAR Headquarters & its Research Institutes under Direct Recruitment. IARI will be conducting an online computer-based test (CBT) competitive examination for the selection into the post of Assistant.
Candidates can get the detailed information regarding the ICAR IARI Recruitment 2022 for the post of Assistant such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Important Dates, etc., from this article.
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Submission of Online Applications Starts on 07th May 2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 01st June 2022
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 01st June 2022
- Correction Window: 05th June 2022 to 07th June 2022
- Date of Online Objective Type Exam (CBT) (Preliminary): Last week of June, 2022 (Tentative)
- Date OF holding Mains Examination: To be informed at a later date
- Skill Test: To be informed at a later date
- Assistant (HQRS) – 71
- Assistant (ICAR Institutes) – 391
- Total No. of Vacancies: 462 Posts
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form
- Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 39.99% will be treated as less than 40%
- Minimum age limit is 20 years as on 01st June, 2022
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01st June, 2022 i.e., closing date of online application
- Maximum age limit for Serving regular employees of ICAR is 45 years as on 1st June 2022
Upper Age Limit
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years
- Candidates can apply for ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment through the official website: www.iari.res.in.
Steps to Apply
- visit the official website: www.iari.res.in.
- Register yourself with the required details.
- Log in with your credentials and fill in the IARI online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents like scanned photographs and scanned signatures.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the IARI Assistant online application form for future purposes.
- Note down your registration number and password and other details to download the admit card.
- To complete the online application process candidates have to pay the application fees according to the category they fall.
- Gen/OBC(NCL)/EWS: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- The Selection Process of ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 following Stages:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Skill Test
|Assistant||ICAR Headquarters||Rs. 44900 (Level 7)|
|ICAR Institutes||Rs. 35400 (Level 6)|
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website