Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023, Apply online for 797 Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy
IB Recruitment 2023 – Intelligence Bureau (IB) (Ministry of Home Affairs) Govt of India, invites online applications from Indian Nationals for Direct recruitment to the Post of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical i.e. JIO-II/Tech. A Total of 797 vacancies has been announced.
IB Recruitment 2023
- UR: 325
- EWS: 79
- OBC: 215
- SC: 119
- ST: 59
- No of Posts: 797 Posts
- Level 4 (Rs.25,500-81,100) in the pay matrix (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
- Starting date of submission of online application: 3rd June 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 23rd June 2023, 23:59 Hrs
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 27 years .
- Upper age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Diploma in Engineering in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute
- Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post may apply ONLINE through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. The eligibility criteria and other relevant details
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form
- UR/OBC/EWS: Rs.500/–
- Female/ Other Candidates: Rs.450/–
- Through Online/ Offline by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
- The selection process of Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer posts consists of the following stages.
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the centres allotted to him/her out of his/her choice of five cities. There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- The questions marked as “Mark for Review” by the candidates will not be considered for evaluation
- In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I Exam
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website