Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited Non Executive Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 390 Non Executive Posts
HURL Non Executive Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited has released the notification and invites applications from energetic young technically qualified Indian Nationals for recruitment to following positions in non-Executive cadre such as Jr. Engineer Asst, Engineer Asst, Store Asst and Other Posts.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before May 24, 2022.
HURL Non Executive Recruitment 2022
Junior Engineer Assistant – 132
Engineer Assistant – 123
- Junior Store Assistant – 03
- Store Assistant – 09
- Junior Lab Assistant – 18
- Lab Assistant – 18
- Junior Quality Assistant – 06
- Quality Assistant – 06
- Total – 390 Vacancies
- Starting Date to Apply Online: May 18, 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: May 24, 2022
- Date of Computer Based Test: June 05, 2022
- The qualifying diploma/degree should be full time and regular. Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time/correspondence/distance education mode are not eligible.
- The prescribed qualification should be from recognised Indian University/Institute as recognized by AICTE / appropriate statutory authority with minimum 40% marks in aggregate
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules Regulation
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the registration portal i.e. https://hurlr22.onlineapplicationform.org/HURL/index.jsp.
- Only one Online application is required to be submitted by an applicant. In case, more than one application of an applicant is detected at any stage, then only the first application will be considered, rest other applications will be rejected.
- Applications submitted through any other source will not be accepted. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard and no Admit Card will be issued to any such Applicant even if he/she pays prescribed fee by any mode.
- Applicants are advised to read the notification, instructions to applicants, eligibility criteria carefully before filling up the application form.
- The selection will be based on the computer-based-test.
- Candidature of all the applicants would be provisional and would be allowed to be appear in Computer Based Test on the presumption that they meet the eligibility criteria for the post which they have applied based on the online data only
- Final selection will be on the basis of the merit obtained in the computer-based test subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and the job description advertised for the posts.
- The Computer Based Test shall be of Objective and MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions comprising of Section 1 consisting of Subject knowledge (40 marks), General English (10 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (10 marks), Logical reasoning (10 marks), General Knowledge/Awareness (10 marks) together carrying 80% weightage and Section-2 consisting of Trade test (20 marks) with questions relevant to the job requirement with 20% weightage.
- The qualifying marks in each section will be 50%. Merit will be made on the basis of the total score obtained in the two sections
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per HURL Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
For more details: Click Here