HPPSC Recruitment 2022 for 76 Assistant Engineer Posts – Dates, Eligibility, Salary, Application Process
HPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Class-I (on contract basis) posts under the Department of MPP & Power. HPPSC has announced 76 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 12 April 2022. Check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection process and other details of HPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Dept.: MPP AND POWER -HPSEBL
- Posts: Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 76
- Total No. of Vacancies: 76 Posts
HPPSC Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 16th March 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th April 2022
HPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Regular/full time Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a
- recognized Institute / University duly approved by the AICTE or AMIE from Institute of Engineers (India Calcutta). AMIE shall be recognized for internal candidates who were enrolled with the institutions have permanent recognition upto 31.05.2013.
- Experience of working in Design or Construction in hilly areas.
- Knowledge of customs, manners & dialects of Himachal Pradesh & suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.
- Between 18 years to 45 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per the government norms.
HPPSC Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through the official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- Candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
- General/ Other State: Rs. 400
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100
- Ex-SM/ Female: No Fee
- The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Screening / Preliminary Examination followed by the Personality Test.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 16,650 – Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5800
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Latest Job Notifications 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022