Haryana SSC Group C Recruitment 2022 through Common Eligibility Test (CET)
Haryana SSC Group C Recruitment 2022 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the Notification and invites application for Common Eligibility Test (CET) for the recruitment to Group C Posts. HSSC is expected to fill approx 26,000 posts in Group C (Accountant, JE, Clerk, Lab Technician, Jr. Scientist, Legal Assistant, etc.)
- HSSC Group C Various – 26,000 Posts
- Application Begin: 17th June 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08th July 2022
- Last Date Fee Payment: 13th July 2022
- Exam Date: August 2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any Board/institution declared fake/invalid by the University Grants Commission, AICTE or not recognized by Haryana Government shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised and no representation in this regard shall be entertained.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC CET Exam 2022-2023 Recruitment Rules.
- Visit the website www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in or apply directly through the link given above
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET Group C 26000 Post Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Online Registration Till 08/07/2022.
- It is mandatory for the candidates who want to participate in Group C recruitment to be conducted by HSSC of Haryana or any other state, it is mandatory to qualify the CET exam.
- Step 1 : First of all, the candidate has to go to the Some Useful Important link in this page, but he will get the link to Apply Online, he will have to click on it.
- Step 2 : In the page that will open, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number, immediately an OTP will be received on the candidate’s mobile, after entering the candidate will reach the dashboard of Haryana CET 2022.
- Step 3 : Those who are residents of Haryana will have to enter their family identity card PPP id number or Aadhar card number and the candidate of other state will have to enter their own Aadhar card number and name.
- Step 4 : Now the candidate will have to enter his personal information / education information / experience / all other information on the portal as well as upload his scanned photo and signature / other documents.
- Step 5 : After filling the complete application, the candidate will have to check the preview very carefully, after that a print out of it will have to be signed and uploaded in it. At the end the fee has to be paid and the final print has to be out.
- Before applying, read the complete information in the Haryana CET 01/2022 Notification.
- General / EWS / Other State: Rs.500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: Rs.250/-
- The fee should be deposited through online mode or e-Challan. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. online mode or e-Challan while applying online.
- Selection Criteria will be through Common Eligibility Test (CET)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website