Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 through GATE Scores, Apply Online
Haryana Power Utilities AE Recruitment 2022 – Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) i.e. Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) has announces the vacancy for Assistant Engineers (AE) through GATE 2021 Scores
The online application process for the same will start on 05th March 2022. Interested candidates who have qualified/cleared the GATE-2021 exam and fulfill the qualification criteria of the HPUs can apply for HVPNL Recruitment 2022 upto 31 March 2022.
Haryana Power Utilities AE Recruitment Dates 2022
- Commencement of submission of online application: 05th March 2022 from 10 AM
- Last date for submission of the online application: 31st March 2022
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 62 Posts
- HVPNL – 5
- UHBVNL – 17
- DHBVNL – 40
Haryana Power Utilities AE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Full-Time B.E/B.Tech or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks (55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile) in any one of the following disciplines: i) Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering (OR)
- Full-time Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana.
- Eligibility of age limit is as on the last date of submission/ receipt of application form i.e. 31st March 2022. The age limit for the post of Assistant Engineer is 20 to 42 years
Haryana Power Utilities AE Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Only eligible candidates are required to apply.
- Before applying online, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement, as on the cutoff date i.e. 31-03-2022. Candidates are advised to fill their online application form carefully.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of HVPNL/ HPUs website i.e. www.hvpn.org.in, www.uhbvn.org.in & www.dhbvn.org.in. Candidates are advised to check the above websites regularly for further updates.
- For Male Candidates General Category and For Male Candidates of all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 500/-
- For Male SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS/Female candidates of all (General & Reserved) categories of all States – Rs. 125/-
- For PWD Candidates of Haryana State Only: NIL
- Selection Process of HVPNL AE Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages.
- Candidates who have acquired the essential qualification given above and must have qualified the GATE-2021 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021) conducted by designated NT in the corresponding paper i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) shall only be eligible to be considered for selection
- Weightage of GATE Exam: 80 Marks
- Socio Economic Criteria and Experience: 20 Marks
- The salary for the post is Rs.53100/- to Rs.167800/- in pay matrix level-9
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website