Gujarat Public Service Selection Board (GPSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for 1866 Multipurpose Health Worker Posts
GPSSB Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Public Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has released the notification and invites online applications for the recruitment of 1866 Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) in Class-III Posts on contractual/fellowship basis, initially for a period of 02 years
GPSSB Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2022
Multipurpose Health Worker – 1866
- EWS-172 Posts
- SEBC-430 Posts
- SC-142 Posts
- ST-260 Posts
- Start date of receiving the applications – May 16, 2022
- End date of receiving the applications – May 31, 2022
Multi Purpose Health Worker (Male) (Class-III):
- Minimum one-year Multi-Purpose Health Worker basic course certificate or Diploma course obtained from the education institution recognised as such by the Government; OR
- Minimum one-year sanitary Inspectors Diploma Course obtained from education institution recognised as such by the Government; OR
- Minimum one-year certification course of Health Sanitary Inspector from Industrial Training Institute or any other institute recognized as such by the Government; OR
- Diploma of sanitary Inspectors or Health Sanitary Inspector obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of University Grants Commission Act,1956.
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967; and
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of a candidate who is appointed as a Multi Purpose Health Worker(Male), Class III, in the Superior Panchayat Service either on contract basis on fixed pay for a fixed period or on adhoc basis in regular pay – scale but for a fixed period, and who possesses the qualifications as prescribed in clause (b) of this rule and who offers his candidature in respect of advertisement which may be published in the year 2022
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8%3d
Steps to Apply
- Visit to the Official Website of OJAS i.e. https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on New Registered (if you are not Registered) or Fill username & Password (If you are already registered).
- Submit All Required Details i.e. User Name, DOB & Mobile No. etc.
- Fill all required information in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph & Signature.
- Make the fee payment and click on the submit button.
- Print the final application for future references
- General Category – Rs. 100/-
- Reserved for EWS, SEBC, SC & ST – Nil
- The Application fees is to be paid only through on-line Mode
- Selection Process will be based on written exam
- Written exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Total 100 questions will be given.
- Exam duration is 1 hour.
|Cadre Name||Syllabus||Marks||Exam Medium||Duration|
|Multi Purpose Health Worker (Male) Class-III)||1. General Awareness and General Knowledge||20||Gujarati||60 Minutes|
|2. Gujarati Language and Grammar||15||Gujarati|
|3. English Language and Grammar||15||English|
|4. Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification.||50||Gujarati|
- “General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
For More details and to apply Click Here