Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for 13 Apprentice Posts
GMRC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (GMRC) has released the notification and from promising, energetic and motivated graduates of Indian nationality as Apprentice under “MUKHYAMANTRI APPRENTICESHIP YOJANA”for various offices of GMRCL located at Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad & Surat A total of 13 vacancies have been announced for Apprentice (Assistant/Back Office) post.
GMRC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Number of Vacancy – 13
- ST – 2
- Issue of advertisement and call for applications: May 18, 2022
- Opening of online application portal at: May 18, 2022 11:00 AM
- Last date for receiving of applications : May 31, 2022 23:59 PM
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in BA/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/ BSc-(IT)/ from a Govt. Recognized University / Institute & Candidate should have Stenography/ Typewriting certificate (English / Gujarati) and Good knowledge of Office Microsoft.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 31.05.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should be between 01.06.1997 and 31.05.2004.
- Concession and Relaxation: (Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them).
- Interested candidates can apply online at: http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE”
- Merge – Your C.V, Adhaar card, Caste certificate, SSC, HSC Mark Sheets & Graduation Degree certificate, Stenography certificate in one single pdf. & upload on GMRCL website during submission of application.
- No need to send print/ hardcopy to Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings
- Eligible/ qualified candidates as per the eligibility criteria of Advertisement shall have to undergo a stenography/ typing skill test dictation speed of 80 wpm; followed by personal interview and final selection will be done based on merit and reservation rules.
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement as follows:
- Apprentice will get stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month during 1st Year and may be further enhanced
- based on performance from second & third year on standard terms & conditions of the Organization
- The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. GMRC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
For more details and to apply Click here