Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022, Apply Now
Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022 – Export-Import Bank of India has released the notification and invites online applications for the recruitment of 25 Management Trainees. .
Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 25th February 2022 to 14th March 2022.
See Video of Exim Bank Recruitment
Exim Bank MT Recruitment Dates 2022
- Notification Release Date: 25th February 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th February 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14th March 2022
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 14th March 2022
- Last Date of Printing Application: 29th March 2022
- Written Exam Date & Interview: April 2022
- UR – 13
- SC – 04
- ST – 02
- OBC – 06
- EWS – 02
- PWD – 01
- Total No. of Posts: 25 Vacancies
Exim Bank MT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- All the eligibility [age, educational qualification, post qualification work experience etc.] shall be computed as on 30.09.2022.
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance from a recognised University / Institution of Chartered Accountants (CA)
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University /Institution. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
Age Limit (as on 30/09/2022)
- UR/EWS – 25 years
- SC/ST – 30 years
- OBC – 28 years
Exim Bank MT Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/iebmtfeb22
- Application Form will be available on the Bank’s website under ‘Careers’ section on February 25, 2022. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria
- Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- During the Training period, candidates will get paid for Rs. 55000 per month
- Selection Process for MT in Exim Bank contains Written Test and Personal Interviews. Based on the merit list of marks obtained in the written test candidates will get shortlisted for an Interview.
|Topic Name||Number of Question|
|Descriptive Paper on English||Essay and Letter Writing|
|Descriptive Paper on Professional Knowledge||3|
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website