SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Apply Now 100 Posts, Apply online
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 – Small Industries Development Bank of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 100 Assistant Manager Posts.Interested candidates can apply through the official website on or before 24 March 2022.
Check out details of the SIDBI Recruitment 2022 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc from the page below.
SIDBI Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting date for submission of application:04 March 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 24 March 2021
- Cut- off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age: 04 March 2022
- Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to educational qualification: 24 March 2022
- SIDBI Grade A Exam Date: 16 April 2022
- SIDBI Grade A Interview Date: May, 2022
- A total of 100 vacancies has been announced for SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager posts in General Stream for which the category-wise distribution is as follows.
- UR – 43
- SC – 16
- ST – 07
- OBC – 24
- EWS – 10
- Total – 100 Posts
SIDBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelors’ Degree in Law, OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) OR Master’s Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce/Economics/Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government OR
- CA / CS / CWA / CFA
- PhD from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above-indicated qualifications.
- Candidates do not exceed Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years. (Candidates born not earlier than 05.03.1994 and not later than 04.03.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply).
SIDBI Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Step 1: Candidates can go to the SIDBI website www.sidbi.in – click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Step 2: To register an application, choose the tab, “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Step 3: In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT”
- Step 4: Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” BUTTON.
- Step 5: Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Step 6: Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Step 7: Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form, Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- Step 8: Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Step 9: Click on ‘Submit ‘ button. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e -Receipt and online Application Form.
|Category of Candidate||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total Charges|
|Others (including OBCs/EWS & Gen.||Rs.925/-||Rs.175/-||Rs.1100/-|
- The selection process for the post would be by way of an online examination consisting of objective test as well as a descriptive test followed by a Personal Interview.
- Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut -off marks decided by SIDBI, would be called for an interview.
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 -EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years) `70,000/ – approx.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website