ECIL Recruitment 2022-23 for 212 Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Post, Apply Now
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is looking to engage 212 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Post under the Apprenticeship Act.
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19th December 2022 at 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26th December 2022 by 22:00 Hrs
- Date for Provisional Selection list display on ECIL Website: 28th December 2022
- Joining formalities completion date: 31st December 2022
- Apprenticeship training will start from: 02nd January 2023
- Engineering Graduates (GEA):150 Posts
- Diploma Holders: 62 Posts
- Total Vacancy: 212 Posts
- GEA: Candidates should have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2020.
- Diploma Apprentices: Candidates passed 3 Years Diploma course in the mentioned branches on or after 1st April, 2020.
- Candidates are advised to check the notification link for details of eligibility/educational qualification/age limit and other updates for these posts.
- Maximum age of 25 years or less as on 31/12/2022. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC-NC & 10 years for PWD candidates.
- The tenure of the Apprenticeship would be One year only which will commence from 2nd January 2023.
- Eligible Candidates should apply through ECIL online portal at careers.ecil.co.in Enrollment in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) is mandatory for apprenticeship at ECIL Hyderabad.
- Apprentices selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks merit. (i.e BE/B.Tech consolidated marks merit for GEAs and Diploma consolidated marks for Diploma Apprentices).
- In case of CGPA, relevant CGPA to mark percentage conversion certificates from the college/university should be produced by the candidate.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website