ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply now
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the notification for the Recruitment of 150 Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA), Technician (Diploma) Apprentice.
- There are 150 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. In which the post wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
- Engineering Graduates – 145
- Diploma Graduates – 05
- Number of Vacancy: 150 Posts
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Advertisement date on ECIL site: 08th January 2022
- Last date for submitting online applications through NATS portal: 18th January 2022
- Selection list display on ECIL Website: 20th January 2022
- First Provisional list candidates joining Dates: 24th to 25th January 2022
- Second list / Panel list display on ECIL website: 27th January 2022
- Second List candidates joining Dates: 29th to 31st January 2022
- Apprenticeship training will start from: 01st February 2022
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Age of the applicants should be below the maximum age limit of 25 years or less as on 31 January 2022. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST aspirants, and 3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Candidates, who have passed four years B.E / B.Tech course (or) 3 Years Diploma course in relevant fields on or after 1st April, 2019 are eligible for this recruitment.
- According to the notification, the aspirants who have already undergone or who are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Govt. or PSU or Private Organization are not eligible to apply.
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates should enroll in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and apply for apprenticeship in ECIL Hyderabad through NATS online portal
- NATS online enrolment procedure and applying to ECIL in the same portal is explained below at Point 9.
- Selection of the candidates for this post will be done through a merit list based on the qualifying examination marks. After the selection, the selected candidates will be placed for the tenure of the one year which will commence from 1st February 2022
- Further details of the selection process link place, venue and others will be intimated by the board soon
- For Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) Salary Rs.9000/- PM
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Salary Rs.8000 PM
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website