DRDO-Defence Bioengineering and Electromedical Laboratory DEBEL Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees Recruitment 2022, Apply now
DRDO DEBEL Graduate Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2022: Defence Bioengineering and Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL) Bangalore, a Premier Institute under the aegis of Defence R&D Organization (DRDO) invites online applications for the recruitment of 20 Graduate Apprentice Trainees Posts.
DRDO DEBEL Graduate Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2022
- Mechanical – 06
- Electronics/ E&C – 06
- Biomedical – 06
- Computer Science/ IT – 02
- Start date of receiving the applications – May 7, 2022
- End date of receiving the applications – May 21, 2022
- BE/B.Tech for Graduate Trainees.
- Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere
- Candidate should not have work experience of one year or more
- Candidates should not have completed 3 years after passing the qualifying examination.
- Min. 18 years (Check the Official notification below for age relaxation).
- Candidates can apply on at http://mhrdnats.gov.in
- Application form can also be downloaded from the ‘What’s New’ section of DRDO website (www.drdo.gov.in). Applications received incomplete/after the due date are liable to be rejected.
Steps to Apply
- Candidates should first register themselves in the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) portal: http://mhrdnats.gov.in
- Duly filled application along with the relevant documents in support of educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate (if applicable) should be scanned in a single PDF file and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their marks secured in Degree, and may have to appear for an interview. Short-listed candidates will be intimated through Mail ID provided in the biodata.
- Mechanical – Rs.9,000/- PM
- Electronics/ E&C – Rs.9,000/- PM
- Biomedical – Rs.9,000/- PM
- Computer Science/ IT – Rs.9,000/- PM
For more details and to apply Click Here