Department of Economic Affairs Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 10 Young Professional (Executive Assistant) Posts
Department of Economic Affairs Young Professional Recruitment 2022 – Department of Economic Affairs has released the notification and invites applications to engage 10 young professionals (executive Assistants) for attending to specific and time-bound jobs for G20 Presidency 2023 to be held in India in 2023.
Department of Economic Affairs Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- Post Name – Young Professional (Executive Assistant)
- Number of Vacancy – 10
- Date of Advertisement – May 23, 2022
- Last Date of Application Form – June 04, 2022 (till 5:00 pm)
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in (Economics/ Finance/ Management/ Commerce)
- Desirable: Minimum 1 year experience of secretarial services/practices and other relevant experience
- Note: The persons with additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and post qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred
- not exceeding 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to Govt per rules.
- The applications must be submitted on the dedicated web portal-mofapp.nic.in/cadre.
- Applications not submitted through web portal will not be considered
- Selection of candidates will be based On Interview.
- Pay Per Month – 40000/-
For more details and to apply Click Here