CCBL Recruitment 2022, Apply online for Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates Posts
Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022 – Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Ltd. invites on-line applications for the recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates. Interested candidates may apply online between July 19, 2022 to August 02, 2022.
Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022
- Website link open : 19.07.2022
- On-line Registration of Application starts : 19.07.2022
- Last date to apply online : 02.08.2022 by 5.00 p.m.
- Downloading of call letter for On-line (written) Test : One week before On-line test date
- On-line (written) Test will be conducted : Tentatively in the month of August 2022
- Educational Qualification: Graduates in any discipline with at least 65% marks or those having Professional Qualifications like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, LLM, MTech, etc. from a recognized University or Institution will be preferred JAIIB/CAIIB qualified will be preferred from among experienced candidates Experienced qualified candidates upto 30 years of age are eligible.
- Age Limit: Minimum Age 20 years and Maximum 30 years as on 30.06.2022.
- Candidates should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post-Graduation degree calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- Knowledge of computer operation is essential
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking in Marathi, Hindi and English Language
- Have a flair for Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 26 years as on 30.06.2022. There shall be relaxation of the maximum age in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex. Servicemen upto 31 years.
- Interested candidates may apply online between July 19, 2022 to August 02, 2022 (inclusive of both days) only through the Bank’s website https://www.citizencreditbank.com after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. NO OTHER MEANS/MODE OF APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Candidates fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria are requested to apply On-line through the Bank’s website https://www.citizencreditbank.com on or before the timeline indicated.
- Candidates who pass the Online (written) Test will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
- The final selection of candidates will be on the basis of combined scores: On-line (written) Test and Personal Interview.
- The On-line (written) Test will only be in the English language.
- Separate On-line (written) Test will be held for Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates.
- Pattern of the On-line (written) Test:
|Section No.||Contents of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Version||Duration|
|1||Reasoning ability & Computer aptitude||40||80||Only English||120 minutes|
|3||Banking & General awareness||40||40|
|4||Quantitative and Numerical ability||40||40|
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- Government Job Notifications 2022
- Latest Job Notifications 2022
- Banking Entrance Exams 2022
- How to become a Probationary Officer in a Bank