Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023, Apply online for 700 Posts
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 – Chandigarh Police has released the notification for the recruitment of 700 constables including 393 Males, 223 Females, and 84 ESM. Eligible Indian Male and Female candidates can apply online for the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 from the website starting from June 1, 2023.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Chandigarh Police Constable Notification Date: May 20, 2023
- Chandigarh Police Constable Apply Start: June 1, 2023
- Chandigarh Police Constable Last Date to Apply: June 22, 2023
- Chandigarh Police Constable Exam Date: July 23, 2023
No of Vacancies Posts
- Male: 393
- Female: 223
- EMS: 84
- Total – 700
* Above 700 vacancies include 23 backlog vacancies of different categories.
Age as on 20.05.2023
- 18-25 years (General Category)
- 18-28 years (OBC Category)
- 18-30 years (SC Category)
Relaxable up to the maximum age of 45 years for Ex-servicemen/Wives of Ex-servicemen as on the cut-off date prescribed for the recruitment i.e. 20.05.2023
- b) Upto seven years relaxation for Chandigarh Home Guard Volunteers provided they are working/on roll continuously for the last 2 years or more, as on 20.05.2023, as under:-
- 2 years relaxation for those with a service of 2 years.
- 3 years relaxation for those with a service of 3 years.
- 4 years relaxation for those with a service of 4 years.
- 5 years relaxation for those with a service of 5 years.
- 6 years relaxation for those with a service of 6 years.
- 7 years relaxation for those with a service of 7 years.
Relaxation for wards of working or retired or deceased (except dismissed, compulsory retired or removed from service) Chandigarh Police employees as under:
- 2 years relaxation for wards of Serving and retired (living or deceased) employees
- 3 years relaxation for wards of those who died in service
- Departmental candidates of Chandigarh Police upto 40 years as on 20.5.2023
Minimum Educational Qualification
- 10+2 or equivalent
- For Ex-Servicemen, 10+2 or Certificates awarded in the Defence Services which are recognised as equivalent to 10+2
- Possession of a valid driving license to drive both, two-wheelers and four-wheel vehicles, is mandatory for male candidates of all categories as on the date of submission of online application.
- ICT course is mandatory at entry level as per instructions issued by the Chandigarh Administration vide letter No. 28/69-IH(12)/Pers. & Trg-2019/17927 dated 25.11.2019.
- For details of eligibility criteria, selection process and other such details, refer to the Standing Order No. 46/2023 for recruitment of Constables (Executive) available on the website of Chandigarh Police https://chandigarhpolice.gov.in/const-recruitment-2023-700.html
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting/checking the official website of Chandigarh Police for any update on this recruitment process.
- For any clarification regarding the filling of online application form, the candidates may send their query at email id: [email protected]
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ EWS: Rs. 800/-
- ESM: Rs. 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website