Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023, Apply online for 192 Specialist Officer Posts
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Central Bank Of India has invited applications from candidates for the recruitment process for the selection of Officers in Specialist Category in various streams. A total of 192 vacancies for the Specialist Officers post has been announced. The selected candidates will be posted in its branches all over India. Central Bank of India is a leading Public Sector Bank. Interested candidates can apply for the same through the official website of the Central Bank of India.
- Starting Date for Applications: 28th October 2023
- Last Date for Applications: 19th November 2023
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 03rd/04th Week of December 2023
- Information Technology (Scale V) – 01
- Risk Manager (Scale V) – 01
- Risk Manager (Scale IV) – 01
- Information Technology (Scale III) – 06
- Financial Analyst (Scale III) – 05
- Information Technology (Scale II) – 73
- Law Officer (Scale II) – 15
- Credit Officer (Scale II) – 50
- Financial Analyst (Scale II) – 04
- CA-Finance & Accounts/ GST/ Ind AS/ Balance Sheet/Taxation (Scale II) – 03
- Information Technology (Scale I) – 15
- Security Officer (Scale I) – 15
- Risk Manager (Scale I) – 02
- Librarian (Scale I) – 01
- Total Number of Vacancies: 192 Posts
- A candidate must be either (i) A Citizen of India or (ii) A subject of Nepal or (iii) A subject of Bhutan or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- Applicants must be an Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from a recognized University / Institute. & Certification: Solaris/Unix/ Linux Administration Certification/ MCSE, MCSA and should have six years of post-qualification hands-on experience
- Solaris/Unix/ Linux Administration Certification OR
- MCSE, MCSA Certification. OR
- OCA / OCP Certification OR
- CCNP, CCNA OR
- CCNP-Security, CISSP, CCIE, CEH OR
- Certification in Middleware Technologies, PMP OR
- Certification in dotnet or Java or HTML or web technologies etc. Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, PMP OR
- Android, Java, Web services, iOS app development, PMP OR
- Any certification in areas like API Development, AI/ML, Mobile App development, Java, Python etc.
- Information Technology (Scale V) – Max. 45 years
- Risk Manager (Scale V)
- Risk Manager (Scale IV) – Max. 40 years
- Information Technology (Scale III) – Max. 35 years
- Financial Analyst (Scale III)
- Information Technology (Scale II) – Max. 33 years
- Law Officer (Scale II) /Credit Officer (Scale II)/Financial Analyst (Scale II)/ CA-Finance & Accounts/ GST/ Ind AS/ Balance Sheet/Taxation (Scale II) /Information Technology (Scale I) – Max. 30 years
- Security Officer (Scale I) – Max. 45 years
- Risk Manager (Scale I) /Librarian (Scale I) – Max. 30 years
- SC – 5 Yrs
- ST – 3 Yrs
- PWBD – 10 Yrs
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Yrs
- Ex-servicemen/Commissioned officers including ECOs / SSCOs – 5 Yrs
- Candidates can apply only online from 28.10.2023 to 19.11.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- First of all open the official website i.e., centralbankofindia.co.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application fee to be remitted by the applicants along with the Application for Recruitment is as under (GST @ 18% extra will be charged on application fee):
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates/Women Candidates – Rs.175/-+GST
- All Other Candidates Rs.850/-+GST
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
- Selection will be through an on-line written test and personal interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norm does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
- The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options
- JMG SCALE I – 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740(2)-49910-1990(7)-63840
- MMG SCALE II – 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810
- MMG SCALE III – 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230
- SMG SCALE IV – 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890
- SMG SCALE V – 89890-2500(2)-94890-2730(2)-100350
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website