Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022, Apply now
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022 – Central Bank of India has issued the notification and invites applications for the Recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) in its branches across India.
Interested candidates can apply online to Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 through the official website on or before 02nd March 2022. Read on for more details on Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of CBI SO Online Application: 10th February 2022
- Last Date for Submitting CBI SO Online Application: 02nd March 2022
- Downloading of Call Letter for Test: 17th March 2022
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 27th March 2022
- SC – 02
- ST – 01
- OBC – 05
- EWS – 01
- Gen – 10
- Total No. of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must be either (i) A Citizen of India or (ii) A subject of Nepal or (iii) A subject of Bhutan or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute
Central Bank of India SO Experience
- 6 years of post-qualification hands-on experience.
- Solaris/Unix/ Linux Administration Certification OR
- MCSE, MCSA Certification. OR
- OCA / OCP Certification OR
- CCNP, CCNA OR
- CCNP-Security, CISSP, CCIE, CEH OR
- Certification in Middleware Technologies, PMP OR
- Certification in dotnet or Java or HTML or web technologies etc. Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, PMP OR
- Android, Java, Web services, iOS app development, PMP OR
- Any certification in areas like API Development, AI/ML, Mobile App development, Java, Python etc.
- The upper age limit of the candidate as on 31/12/2021 is as follows
- Senior Manager (Information Technology) – Scale III 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and for candidates whose Children / Family members died in the 1984 riots
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots – 05 years
- PwD – 10 years
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment Application Process 2022
- The Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on Central Bank of India Official Website www.centralbankofindia.co.in from 02nd March to 27th March 2022.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/ Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited
- All Other Candidates Application Fee Rs.850/-+ GST.
- For SC/ ST candidates Application Fee Rs.175/-+ GST.
Mode of Payment
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
- The selection process involves two stages
- Written Test (Online)
- The structure of the online written examination is as follows.
- The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be objective type with five options.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Stream / Category Specific Questions – 60 Questions & 60 Marks
- Computer Knowledge – 20 Questions & 20 Marks
- Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness – 20 Questions & 20 Marks
- Total – 100 Questions & 100 Marks
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- The question paper will be bilingual: Hindi and English.
- The questions will be objective in nature.
- There will be 5 options for each question.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- MMG Scale III – Rs.63840 – 78230
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website