BSF Group B Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
BSF Recruitment 2022 – Online applications are invited from eligible and interested Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the under mentioned vacancies of Group-B Combined (Non-Gazetted-Non Ministerial) Posts in Engineering set up of Board Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. A total of 90 vacancies have been announced.
BSF Group B Recruitment 2022
- Total No. of Vacancies: 90 Posts
- Inspector – 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Sub Inspector (Electrical) – 32 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Works) – 57 Posts
BSF Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Form Starting Date: 25th April 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on 08th June 2022
BSF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Inspector( Architect): Degree in Architecture from a recognized University or Institution. Registered with Council of Architecture under Architects Act,1972.
- Sub Inspector (Works): Pass Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government Or State Government.
- Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical): Pass Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government Or State Government.
- Inspector (Architect): Below 30 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of online application
- Sub Inspector (Works)/Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical): Not exceeding 30 years as on the closing date of receipt of online application
BSF Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Candidates are advised to login to https://rectt.bsf.gov.in to view detailed advertisement and for submission of online application forms which will b e available on BSF website after publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- Last date for acceptance of application will be 45 days from the date of publications of the advertisement in the Employment News paper
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Inspector( Architect) / Sub Inspector (Works) – Pay matrix level-7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) as per 7th CPC
- Jr. Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical) – Pay matrix level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400) as per 7th CPC.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website