BMTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Stipend, Application, and Selection Process
BMTC Recruitment 2022 – Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) has published an official notification and invites applications for the Recruitment of 300 of Apprentice Vacancies. The online application process has begun and the last date to apply is 30th March 2022.
Read further for more details on BMTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
BMTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
- Mechanic Diesel – 250
- Fitter – 50
- Total Vacancies – 300 Posts
BMTC Recruitment 2022 Dates
- Publish/ Starting Date for BMTC Application Submission: 17th March 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th March 2022
BMTC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 16 years and Maximum 26 years.
- Age Relaxation SC/ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
BMTC Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can register Online at apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Trade Apprentice Posts applying candidates will be the selection in stages.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the Percentage of marks secured by candidates at essential qualification levels
- Stipend (Per Month): Rs.6,000/- (1st Year) and Rs.7,000/-(2nd Year)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Latest Job Notification 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022