Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for 15 Trainee Engineer (I) Posts
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released the notification and invites applications for the recruitment to the post of Trainee Engineer – I for execution of a reputed project in Maharashtra over the next two years: A total of 15 vacancies have been announced.
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Number of Post – 15
- General – 07
- EWS – 01
- OBC – 04
- SC – 02
- ST – 01
- Starting Date for receiving application: May 18. 2022
- Last Date for receiving application: June 03, 2022
- 4 years full time B. Sc (Engg.) / B.E / B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute / University in the Engineering disciplines of Information Technology / Information Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics. The minimum percentage for General / OBC / EWS candidates is 55% aggregate in all semesters / years and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidate
Post-Qualification Experience As On 01.06.2022:
Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in the following:
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts such as PgSQl is mandatory.
- Must have detailed technical knowledge of window.Liner* operating systems and backup/restore solutions.
- Must have experience in FTP/SFTP server to upload and download data from server
- Must have experience on project Management activities.
- Must have good interpersonal skills for interacting and presenting status/report to multiple Stakeholder
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- The upper age limit as on 01.06.2022 for General & EWS candidates is 28 years. The age limit will be relaxable for SC & ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. Candidates belonging to PwBD category, having minimum 40% disability or more will get l0 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned here
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may send their application by post to DGM (HR/Comps. & EM), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post’ Bengaluru – 560 013, so as to reach bv 03.06.2022 the latest
- For General/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs. 177/- (Application fee – Rs. 150/- plus I 8% CST)
- For SC/ST and PWBD Candidates need not pay the fee
- The application fee should be remitted through the SBI Collect link provided.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch’ You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official
- Details of short listing for the written Test will be intimated by email and the list will be displayed on the BEL website (careers section). The written Test will be conducted in Pune, in the month of June/July 2022.85% marks will be allotted for the Written .fest.
- Candidates who pass the written test will be called for Interview (category-wise) based on the vacancies in the ratio of l:5. l5% weightage will be allotted for the interview.
- The Interviews will be conducted immediately after the written Test.
- The results of the final selection will be made available on the BEL website and through email.
- 1st Year candidates will get a salary of Rs. 30,000/-
- 2nd Year candidates will get a salary of Rs.35, 000/-
- 3rd Year candidates will get a salary of Rs. 40,000/-
For more details and to apply Click Here