BEL Recruitment 2022, Apply online for Project and Trainee Engineer Posts
BEL Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad has the latest notification for the BEL Ghaziabad Project Engineer Recruitment 2022 of Project Engineer-I, Trainee Engineer-I Vacancy at 38 Posts in BEL Ghaziabad Jobs.
Interested candidates can apply online in BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2022 through the official website BEL Ghaziabad Project Engineer Jobs by 23 March 2022
BEL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09th March 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23rd March 2022
No. of Posts
- Trainee Engineer-I (ECE) – 11
- Trainee Engineer -I (Mechanical) – 02
- Project Engineer -I (ECE) – 19
- Project Engineer -I (Computer Science) – 06
BEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Trainee Engineer-I: Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in relevant discipline from an AICTE recognized University / Institution. Minimum 1 Year post qualification relevant experience is required.
- Project Engineer-I: Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institution. Candidates with 2 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
- Trainee Engineer-I: 28 years
- Project Engineer-I: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
BEL Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) immediately by Speed Post only, superscribing on the envelope the Post Code & Post.
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL www.bel-india.in
- General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer) – Rs.500/-
- General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer) – Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Nil
- The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Latest Job Notification 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022