Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply online for 55 Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer Posts
BEL Project and Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification and invites application for recruitment to the post of Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer on temporary basis for its Panchkula unit.
A total of 55 vacancies are to be filled for the above positions Candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
BEL Project and Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Trainee Engineer-I – 38
- Project Engineer – I – 17
- Total Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17th May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01st June 2022
- Trainee Engineer-I: Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in relevant discipline from a AICTE recognized University / Institution. Minimum 1 Year post qualification relevant experience is required.
- Project Engineer-I: Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institution. Candidates with 2 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
- Interested candidates can submit their applications online at www.bel-india.in on or before June 1, 2022,
- Candidates should take a printout of their online application form after submitting it for future reference.
- Candidates must input all information correctly in the online application form and verify it before submitting it, as modifications will not be authorized after the application has been submitted.
- General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer) – Rs.472/-
- General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer) – Rs.177/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Nil
- The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website