Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification released, Apply for 31 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 – Applications are invited online for Recruitment to 31 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service comprising 25 vacancies under Direct Recruitment and 6 vacancies under Recruitment by transfer. interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 08th December 2022.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- Start Date for apply online : 17th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply : 08th December 2022
- Download of Hall Tickets for screening test : 29th december 2022 to 07th January 2023
- Date of Screening Test (Computer Based Test) : 07th January 2023
- Download of Hall Tickets for Written exam : 24th February 2023
- Date of Written Test : 05th & 06th March 2023
- Date of declaration of written examination result for viva voce : 21st March 2023
- Date for commencing viva voce schedule (Offline) : 10th April 2023
- Date for declaration of Result : 28th April 2023
- Qualifications: Only those Applicants who possess the qualifications prescribed under the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules, 2007, which are mentioned below, shall be eligible to apply.
- Direct Recruitment : Applicants applying under direct recruitment must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law In India.
- Recruitment By Transfer : Applicants applying under Recruitment by Transfer must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India and must be a confirmed member or approved probationer In any one of the following categories.
- Age Limit : An applicant applying under Direct Recruitment shall not have completed the age of 35 years as on the first day of the month (as on 01st November 2022) in which the notification inviting applications for such appointment is published in the newspapers i.e. 10th November 2022.
- Interested candidates can apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2022 through online mode on the official website https://hc.ap.nic.in/ on or before 08.12.2022
- The procedure for Submission of Online Application (User Guide), Mode of Payment of Application Processing/Examination Fee and Instruction to the candidates, will be made available on the official website of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh from 10th November 2022.
- For Open Competition/EWS /BC : Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/PH : Rs.750/-
- Selection of the candidates for the post will be done on the basis of Screening Test (Computer Based Test), Written Test and Viva Voce.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website