AIIMS announces Nursing Officer Recruitment through Common Eligibility Test (NORCET-4) 2023, Apply now
AIIMS NORCET 2023 – All India Institutes of Medical Sciences invites online application is for the recruitment to the post of the Nursing Officer through NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test) 2023 at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised pay Band-2 fo Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi, Other AIIMS and NITRD, New Delhi.as per available vacancies in the respective institutes.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bathinda
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS Bibinagar
- AIIMS Bilaspur
- AIIMS Deoghar
- AIIMS Gorakhpur
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Kalyani
- Aiims Mangalagiri
- AIIMS Nagpur
- AIIMS New Delhi
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Rae Bareli
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rajkot
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Vijaypur
- Start Online Registration : 12th April 2023
- Last Date to apply : 05th May 2023 (by 5:00 pm)
- Window for Correction /Edit in Registration form(if any) : 06th & 08th May 2023
- Final Status of online Registration and uploading of admit card on AIIMS website : To be announced
- Date of Examination : Saturday, 03rd June, 2023
- Examination Centres : Cities all over India
Nursing Officer AIIMS
- B.Sc Nursing (Hons)/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR
- BSc (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic BSc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute /University
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council. OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery and Registered as a Nursery and Midwife in State / Nursing Council with 2 Year Experience in 50 Bedded Hospital.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. for all AIIMS
- Age Relaxation Extra as per AIIMS NORCET Recruitment Rules.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode.
- The On-line applications can be done through AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.ac.in from 12.04.2023 to 05.05.2023 up to 5:00 P.M.
- No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent in Physical form.
- For General / OBC : Rs. 3000/-
- For SC / ST / EWS : Rs. 2400/-
- For Person with Disabilities : 0/- (Exempted)
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Pattern of Examination
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
For more details and apply please visit the official website