AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment through Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2022, Apply now
AIIMS NORCET 2022 – All India Institutes of Medical Sciences invites online application is for the recruitment to the post of the Nursing Officer through NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test) 2022 at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised pay Band-2 fo Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi, Other AIIMS and NITRD, New Delhi.as per available vacancies in the respective institutes.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bathind
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS Bilaspur
- AIIMS Deoghar
- AIIMS Gorakhpur
- Aiims Vijaypur Jammu
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Kalyani
- Aiims Mangalagiri
- AIIMS Nagpur
- AIIMS New Delhi
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Rae Bareli
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rajkot
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Bibinagar
- AIIMS Guwahati
- National Institute Of Tuberculosis And Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
- Start Online Registration : 04th August 2022
- Last Date to apply : 21st August 2022 (by 5:00 pm)
- Window for Correction /Edit in Registration form(if any) : 22nd & 23rd August 2022 (by 5:00 pm)
- Status of Registration and last date of correction of rejected Images/other
- deficiencies : 27th to 29th August 2022 (by 5:00 pm)
- Final Status of online Registration and uploading of admit card on AIIMS website : 03rd September 2022
- Date of Examination : Sunday, 11th September, 2022
- Examination Centres : Cities all over India
Nursing Officer AIIMS
- B.Sc Nursing (Hons)/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR
- BSc (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic BSc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute /University
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council. or
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery and Registered as a Nursery and Midwife in State / Nursing Council with 2 Year Experience in 50 Bedded Hospital.
Nursing Officer NITRD, New Delhi
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery / B.Sc (Hons) Nursing / BSc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc / Bsc (Post-Certificate) from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. for AIIMS NORCET 2022
- Maximum Age : 35 Years. for NITRD, New Delhi.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per AIIMS NORCET Recruitment Rules.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode.
- The On-line applications can be done through AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.ac.in from 04.08.2022 to 21.08.2022 up to 5:00 P.M.
- No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent in Physical form.
- For General / OBC : Rs. 3000/-
- For SC / ST / EWS : Rs. 2400/-
- For Person with Disabilities : 0/- (Exempted)
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Pattern of Examination
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45%
- for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
For more details and apply please visit the official website