Coal India announces Recruitment of Management Trainees based on Gate2023 Scores
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 – Coal India Limited (CIL) invites online application from young, energetic and dynamic persons for Recruitment to the post of Management Trainees (MT) in E-2 Grade through GATE 2023 Scores. A total of 560 vacancies are announced for Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Industrial Engineering and Geology Branches.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for filling Application Form: 13th September 2023
- Last date for submitting online applications: 12th October 2023
- Mining – 351
- Civil – 172
- Geology – 37
- Total No. of Vacancies: 560 Posts
Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31st August 2023 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- Persons with Disabilities
- General (UR) – 10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
- SC / ST – 15 Years
GATE 2023 Score
- Must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Eng (GATE) 2023) and qualified
- Mining: Degree in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Civil: Degree in the Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Geology: M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology /Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks
- Th Candidates shall apply only through online mode through the link available on CIL website www.coalindia.in only under Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India section as per the qualification and eligibility criteria indicated above.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1180/- (fee Rs 1000+GST 180/-)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Coal India Ltd Employees: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2023)
- Based on the GATE-2023 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2023 Scores/Marks
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month during the training period.
- On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 60,000 – 1, 80,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹.60, 000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website