BBA, Bachelors in Business Administration, has come to be one of the most sought-after courses in most colleges and institutions. The degree, which is globally recognized, has been included in most of the top universities and institutions.
Mostly, all BBA colleges in India offer a three-year course in the degree. However, there are few four years part-time coursed as well. The most basic eligibility for getting admission to a BBA program is the passing of the higher secondary education from a recognized board or council.
Top BBA colleges in India
- Loyola College, Chennai
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Maharashtra
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore
- Gargi College, Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- MCM DAV College for Women, Chandigarh