Top Bba Colleges in India | Best BBA Colleges in India
BBA, Bachelors in Business Administration, has come to be one of the most sought after courses in most colleges and institutions. The degree, which is globally recognized, has been included in most of the top universities and institutions.
Mostly, all BBA colleges in India offer a three year course in the degree. However, there are few four year part time coursed as well. The most basic eligibility for getting admission to a BBA programme is the passing of the higher secondary education from a recognised board or council.
Top BBA colleges in India
- Loyola College, Chennai
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Maharashtra
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore
- Gargi College, Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
- Mount Carmel college, Bangalore
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- MCM DAV College for Women, Chandigarh
M.B.A is basically a 'Masters' (post-graduation) course in Business related disciplines. This article covers Planning And Preparing for MBA Admissions - Examination Pattern, How to Prepare for MBA Entrance Exams etc. .....
How to select your area of specialization for MBA. Which MBA Streams one must choose for his MBA or PGDM production, marketing, personnel and financial management.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a master's degree in business administration. While an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programs is for senior executives and middle level Managers.