Universities offering LLM through correspondence
Universities offering LLM through correspondence ?
Ques: Which Universities are offering LLM through Distance Education ? Are these courses recognised ?
As long as the course (regular or distance) is offered by a UGC-recognised university and approved by the Bar Council of India, it is fully valid.
Here are the couple of institutions that offer LLM through correspondence. Many universities, including Delhi University, also offer part-time LLM courses which can be pursued in the evenings if you are already working.
- Kurukshetra University, Department of Distance Education, Kurukshetra-132119; LL.M (2 yrs); eligibility: LLB (50 pc) http://kuk.ernet.in.
- Bundelkhand University, Campus of Open Learning, Jhansi-284128. LLM (2-yrs).
- National Law University, NH-65, Nagaur Rd, Mandore, Jodhpur-342001 (PG programme in trade laws and WTO/ criminal law, criminology and forensic science) (www.nlujodhpur.ac.in).
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Directorate of Distance Education, Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Sardarshahr-331401 (Raj); LLM (2-yrs).
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore (www.nls.ac.in). Master of Business Laws (2-yr) PG Diploma.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510; LLM (2-yrs).
- Annamalai University, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalainagar-608002. Course: Master of Law (ML). Duration: 2 yrs (www.annamalai.ac.in).
All The Best