Universities offering LLM through correspondence
LL.M. is an abbreviation of the Latin Legum Magister, which means Master of Laws. LL.M degree is an internationally recognized postgraduate law degree. It is usually obtained by completing a one-year full-time program. An LLM in India is an ideal location for advanced education in law in a country with increasing prominence and one of the world’s fastest growing economies.
It is a country of massive contrasts, such as wealth and poverty, and traditional and modern. An advanced law degree in India is a unique opportunity for more than an education, but also for an experience that can foster cultural, intellectual, and professional growth. Law studies can be done through Best Universities offering LLM through correspondence.
Distance education programs (Law) are designed to provide an excellent opportunity to those who want to update their knowledge and skills through the process of continuous learning while earning. It provides flexibility to learn according to own time schedule. The Universities offering LLM through correspondence makes it possible for many aspiring students to study law from distance.
Distance Learning programs provide students with high quality and interactive education through web conferencing, direct broadcast satellites, message boards, chat rooms, video, and email.
Scroll through the list of Universities offering LLM through correspondence.
- Kurukshetra University, Department of Distance Education, Kurukshetra-132119; LL.M (2 yrs); eligibility: LLB (50 pc) https://kuk.ernet.in.
- Bundelkhand University, Campus of Open Learning, Jhansi-284128. LLM (2-yrs).
- National Law University, NH-65, Nagaur Rd, Mandore, Jodhpur-342001 (PG programme in trade laws and WTO/ criminal law, criminology and forensic science) (www.nlujodhpur.ac.in).
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Directorate of Distance Education, Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Sardarshahr-331401 (Raj); LLM (2-yrs).
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore (www.nls.ac.in). Master of Business Laws (2-yr) PG Diploma.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510; LLM (2-yrs).
- Annamalai University, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalainagar-608002. Course: Master of Law (ML). Duration: 2 yrs (www.annamalai.ac.in).
All The Best