Ques: What is the exam format going to be for JEE Main and Advanced exams 2017?
JEE MAIN 2017 PATTERN
This examination will be conducted for two papers. Candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech/B.E they must apply for paper 1 and the candidates who want to take admission in B.Arch/B.Planning, they must apply for paper 2. Candidate can apply for both papers.
- There will be 2 papers in JEE Main examination- Paper I for engineering and Paper II for architecture.
- Paper I includes total 90 OMC questions from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Paper II includes total 82 questions- 30 questions from Mathematics, 50 questions from aptitude test and 2 questions from drawing test.
JEE ADVANCED 2017 PATTERN
- There will be 2 papers in JEE Advanced with duration of 3 hours for each paper. The appearing candidates have to attempt both the papers compulsorily.
- There will be 3 sections in both the papers as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question paper will have MCQ type questions and numerical type questions as well.
- There will be a penalty of marks for some questions.
- The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi.
Question papers will be in both English and Hindi.