How to Apply for UGC NET July 2016 Exam?
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the UGC NET July 2016 Exam on 10th July, 2016 (Sunday) on behalf of University Grants Commissions. The application for UGC NET July 2016 will be open from April 12, 2016 till May 12, 2016
Read the following steps carefully to apply for UGC NET July 2016 Exam. Applications have to be submitted online only through ‘https://cbsenet.nic.in’
UGC NET Solved Question Papers
UGC NET 2016 Notification and Dates
Latest UGC NET Notifications and Updates 2016
Here are the steps to apply for the UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor:
Steps for submission of online application form
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test (UGC-NET July 2016) must apply online only on the CBSE website: www.cbsenet.nic.in . Hard copies of application form will not be accepted by CBSE
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the Scanned passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 4kb and less than 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) X 4.5 cm (height).
- After filling all the details for applying online for NET the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form indicating your details therein.
- Applications submitted on any other format (including old UGC format) will not be accepted.
- Printout of online application (Confirmation Page) should be kept by the candidate for further reference.
- It may be noted that the Admission Card will be uploaded on the website www.cbsenet.nic.in in the last week of June, 2016. The candidates are requested to ascertain their venue of the test in the mentioned in the Admission Card and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on CBSE website www.cbsenet.nic.in Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. CBSE will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days.