SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 1141 Junior Engineer and Other Posts
SSC Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer and Other Posts – Online Applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment from 05th September 2018 to 30th September 2018 05.00 PM for 1141 vacancies in various posts
Candidates are advised to check the detailed information given below before applying to any posts.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the selection posts Phase VI, 2018 in SSC Northern Region, Central Region, Madhya Pradesh Region, Western Region, North East Region, North West Region, Eastern Region, Southern Region and Karnataka Kerala Region
- Govt. strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and Women candidates are encouraged to apply
- Total No. of Posts: 1141 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) – 109 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist -09 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 96 Posts
- Junior Seed Analyst -01 Post
- Heraldic Assistant in History Division -01 Post
- Investigator Grade-II -03 Posts
- Botanical Assistant- 31 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant – 48 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant -09 Posts
- Fertilizer Inspector – 02 Posts
- Jr. Physiotherapist -02 Posts
- Sub-Editor (Hindi) – 01 Posts
- Sub-Editor (English) -01 Post
- Library Information Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist – 01 Post
- Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician) -02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Toxicology) -01 Post
- Geographer -01 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist -02 Posts
- Dietician Grade III -02 Posts
- Sr Instructor(Weaving) -01 Post
- Sr Hindi Typist -01 Post
- Sound Technician -01 Post
- Accountant -01 Post
- Jr Physiotherapist -06 Posts
- PB-1 Rs.5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs.2400 and PB-2 Rs.9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2018
- A candidate must be either:(a) A citizen of India, or(b) A subject of Nepal, or(c) A subject of Bhutan, or(d) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Exam, but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued to him by the Govt. of India.
- Matriculation or Higher Secondary (10+2 class) Pass for some Group C Posts or Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) for some Group C Positions from a recognized university / institute. Candidates can check the provided link for details.
- Essential Qualifications (EQs) & Age Limit for each Post as per the requirement of the concerned User Departments/Ministries are mentioned in the details/ description of Post(s) given in Annexure-I of this Notice.
- The Crucial Date for determining of AGE-LIMIT AND possession of ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION (EQs)/ EXPERIENCE will be 01st August 2018
- Before applying for the post, the candidates must ensure that they possess the ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS including Experience wherever it is prescribed as Essential Qualification and also meet the Age-Limit as on the crucial date mentioned in Para 10(ii) above
Relaxation in Upper Age-Limit
- Relaxation in upper Age-limit admissible to eligible categories of applicants is given below: Applicants are required to indicate appropriate detail/category code in column No. 12 & 12.1 of the online Application Form.
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD + OBC – 13 years
- PwD + SC/ ST – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ExS) – 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during – 5 years
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the Computer Based Examination. There will be 3 separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Multiple Choice Questions, for posts with min. educational qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- General Intelligence – 25 Questions &50 Marks
- General Awareness Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic) – 25 Questions & 50 Marks
- English Language(Basic Knowledge) – 25 Questions & 50 Marks
- Candidates who apply for more than one post in the same Region/ apply for different posts in different Regions/ apply for posts of different levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduate & Post Graduate) in the same or different Regions are common candidates. Such ‘Common candidates’ will be issued Admission Certificates for all posts by all Regional / Sub-Regional Offices.
- Common candidates will be allowed to appear only once for the examination for one level of post in this Phase of recruitment. If a candidate has applied for two levels of posts e.g. for Matriculation and Higher Secondary, he/ she will have to appear once for each level of examination. Marks obtained by such candidates will be used by other Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices for preparing the Merit List of that level of post(s) in their respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices.
- Examination Fee can be paid by SBI Challan Only
- General Category Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- up to 03rd October 2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before closing date and time for receipt of applications. SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- FEE can be paid through SBI Challan Only. No other modes/means will be accepted. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.ssconline.ni.in or www.sssc.nic.in from 05th Sept. 2018 to 30th Sept. 2018
- Applications received through any other mode/means would be summarily rejected
Instruction to Apply
- After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination. (vi) The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination
- During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected forthwith. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form. see more details in notification.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online 05th September 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online 30th September 2018