SJVN Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 230 Posts of Apprentice
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited, Himachal Pradesh has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentice for 230 Posts.
Interested candidates may apply by 31st December 2019. Other details of SJVN Ltd. Recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
SJVN Recruitment 2020 Details
- SJVN LIMITED, A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below:
- Name of the Organization: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN)
- Name of the Posts: Apprenticeship Training
- No. of Vacancies: 230 Posts
- Positions: Total number of vacancies to be filled in SJVN Limited is 230.
- Mechanical – 20
- Electronics & Communication – 1
- Electrical – 30
- Civil – 40
- Architecture – 2
- Instrumentation – 1
- Env. Pollution & Control – 1
- Applied Geology – 2
- Information Technology – 3
- Total – 100 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Mechanical – 10
- Electrical – 25
- Civil – 13
- Architecture – 1
- Information Technology – 1
- Total – 50 Posts
Technician (ITI) Apprentices
- Electrician – 60
- Office Secretary ship/ Stenography/Office Assistant/ Office Management – 2
- Fabricator/Fitter/ Welder – 10
- Mechanic (Electronics/General /Mechanical) – 5
- Information Communications Technology/ IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance – 3
- Total – 80 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Apprentices: Full time degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Full time Diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices: ITI passed from any recognized University/ Institute
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC(Non Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Holders: Rs 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs 7,000/- Per Month.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC and PWDs will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology as per following details
- Graduate Apprentice – 20% to 10th
- Diploma Technician – 30% to 10th
- ITI Technician – 30% to 10th
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through post along with uploading of list on SJVN website
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid email ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of ` 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Applicants are advised to apply early enough to avoid a last minute rush. SJVN will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem in submission of on-line application.
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important dates
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications
||10th December 2019
|Closing date for submitting applications through website
||31st December 2019
For more Details, visit website www.sjvn.nic.in
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Himachal Pradesh), Registered Office: Shakti Sadan, Shimla 171006 (H.P.) Website www.sjvn.nic.in