SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Fill the Application form online
SJVN Recruitment – SJVN Limited has released the Recruitment notification and invites applications for the post of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices and Technician (ITI) Apprentices. SJVN has announced 400 vacancies for the post of Apprentice.
Eligible candidates can apply from 01st February 2022 to 28th February 2022. Interested candidates can apply online.
Details of SJVN Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: SJVN Limited
- Advertisement No: No. 100/ 2022
- Job Name: Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice & Technician (ITI) Apprentice
- Training Location: Himachal Pradesh
SJVN Recruitment Dates 2022
- Start Date to Submit Online Application: 01st February 2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 28th February 2022
- Graduate Apprentice – 175
- Diploma Apprentice – 100
- ITI Apprentice – 125
- Total Vacancy: 400 Posts
SJVN Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Age limit for the post is minimum 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Graduate Apprentices: The candidates should complete a Full time Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology in a relevant branch, from an Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: The candidates should complete a Full time diploma in Engineering/Technology in a relevant branch, from an Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices: The candidates should complete ITI passed from any recognized University/ Institute.
SJVN Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website www.sjvn.nic.in
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid email ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on e-recruitment portal
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance
- Candidates can pay the fee online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
- General / OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / PAF – NIL
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation Exam (10th), 12th and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or MBA
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website