SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply Online 50 Graduate, Technician (Diploma), ITI Apprentice Posts
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Satluj Jal Vidhyut Nigam Limited (SJVNL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) and ITI Apprentice Posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand for undergoing one year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961. SJVN has announced 50 vacancies for the apprentice posts.
The interested candidates can apply online for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from 15th April 2021 to 15th May 2021. Read further for more details.
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
- SJVN LIMITED, A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand for undergoing one year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below
- Organization Name: SJVN Limited
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, Technician (ITI) Apprentices
- Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Category: Govt. Jobs
- Civil – 06
- Electrical – 02
- Mechanical – 02
- Total: 10
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Civil – 12
- Electrical – 03
- Mechanical – 03
- Information Technology – 02
- Total: 20
Technician (ITI) Apprentices
- Electrician – 06
- Office Secretary ship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management – 03
- Fabricator/ Fitter/ Welder – 04
- Mechanic (Electronics/ General / Mechanical) – 03
- Information Communications Technology/ IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance – 04
- Total: 20
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: April 15, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: May 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentices: Full-time degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Full-time Diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices: ITI Passed from any recognised university
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
- One Year
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC and PWDs will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
Preference to PAF/PAA
- 25% of total seats are earmarked for candidates from Project Affected Families (PAF) and Project Affected Areas (PAA) of SJVN with first preference to members of Project Affected Families
- However, the candidates will have to produce a certificate in this regard issued from the competent authority/Revenue Department/ Panchayat and duly verified by concerned SJVN offices
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted
- Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid email ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on an online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidates should have a scanned copy of the latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- There will be no interviews
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology as per following details
- Graduate Apprentice – 20% to 12% Diploma and 60% to aggregate in Engineering and 100 Marks
- Diploma Apprentice – 70% to Diploma in Engineering and 100 Marks
- ITI Apprentice – 70% to ITI and 100 Marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website