PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 50 Executive Trainee Posts (24th Batch)
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Trainee – Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineers to the post of ‘Executive Trainee 24th Batch’ 2019
A total of 50 vacancies are notified in PGCIL 2019 Recruitment, out of which 33 are for Electrical, 7 for Electronics and 10 for Civil Engineer students.
Candidates may please note that this notification is in continuation to earlier Advt. No. CC/07/2018 dated 20.10.2018 regarding recruitment of Executive Trainee 24th batch in POWERGRID.
See: GATE 2019
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details
- Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Total No. Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below PGCIL 2019.
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 33 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electronics) – 07 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) job opportunities.
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Civil Engineering
- To apply Power Grid Corporation of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 28 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- For more reference kindly check the PGCIL official notification 2019
Relaxations & Concessions
- Please refer to our detailed advertisement No. CC/07/2018 dtd. 20.10.2018.
- Departmental candidates/ SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates – Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. Your application process will be treated as complete only on submission of application fees.
See: Engineering Career Options after BTech
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – Application Process
- From 30th January 2019 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID Website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE-2019 registration number and other required information.
- Online application shall close on 20th February 2019.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2019 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE-2019 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID.
- Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee CLICK HERE. Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application & Online Deposit of Application Fees: 30th January 2019
- Last date for Online Submission of Application & Online Deposit of Application Fees to POWERGRID: 20th February 2019 (23:59 hrs.)