PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification – Apply for Executive Trainee Posts (25th Batch)
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee – Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineers to the post of ‘Executive Trainee 25th Batch 2019’.
This recruitment process will be based on GATE 2020 Marks. Eligible Candidates first apply online for GATE 2020 exam and attend concerned discipline (Code EE).
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details
- Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All over India
- Total No. Vacancies
- a) Executive Trainee (Electrical) – Not Disclosed
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Candidates should complete Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) with minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA from recognized University/ Institute
- Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 in ET (Electrical) Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper EE
- Note: Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14.08.2020 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
Age Limit (as on 31st July 2019)
- To apply Power Grid Corporation of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 28 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- For more reference kindly, check the PGCIL official notification 2019
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- The selection process is based on the mark obtained in the GATE-2020 score, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
Qualifying % in Interview:
- Unreserved Category: 40%
- OBC (NCL) / SC/ ST/ PwD Category: 30%
Weightage of Different Parameters:
- GATE 2020 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper: 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
- Total: 100%
- Please note that only GATE 2020 scores (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. The GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
- The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates – Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. Your application process will be treated as complete only on submission of application fees.
- From 01st October 2019 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID Website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE-2020 registration number and other required information.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2020 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE-2020 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID.
- Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- To Apply GATE 2020: Click here
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS: 03rd September 2019
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 24th September 2019
- Extended Closing Date for submission of online application: 01st October 2019