Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for 441 Apprentice Posts
NLC Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice posts – Northern Coalfields Limited has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12th January 2019.
Other details of NLC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply are given below:
NLC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh
- Total No. of Vacancies: 441 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electricity) – 88 Posts
- Electrician – 179 Posts
- Fitter – 174 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment 2018
- Welder: 8th pass with ITI Certificate in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Electrician/Fitter: 10th pass with ITI Certificate in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- 16 to 24 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Application Fees – Nil
- As per the latest NLC Notification 2018, there is no application fee to apply for 441 Apprentice job vacancy
NLC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only
- The online applications can be filled from 10th December 2018 to 12th January 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/
- Go to “Apprentice Tab & Click Candidate Registration” & Upload all required documents for register.
- After Apprenticeship registration candidate should Login and Apply on Apprentice Login.
- After then log on to http://nclcil.in/.
- Go to “Career” > Apprenticeship Training & Select “NCL Online Application 2018-19”.
NLC Recruitment 2018 Dates
- Commencement of submission of application: 10th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12th January 2019