NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification for 1295 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts, Apply online
NCL Recruitment 2021 Notification – Northern Coalfields Limited, a Mini Ratna Company and a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, proposes to engage apprentices for one year at its various units in MP and UP.
Interested candidates who have passed ITI exam from UP or MP based institutes can apply online for NCL Apprentice Recruitment from 06th December 2021 onwards. Read the article below for detailed information regarding NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
- Post Name: Apprentice (Welder, Fitter, Electrician & Motor Mechanic)
- Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: MP & UP
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 88
- Fitter – 685
- Electrician – 430
- Motor Mechanic – 92
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1295 Posts
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06th December 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 20th December 2021
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- For Welder (Gas & Elect): 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Electrician: 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Fitter: 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Motor Mechanic: 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only
Age Limit (as on 20.12.2021)
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 16-24 years
- Fitter: 16-24 years
- Electrician: 16-24 years
- Motor Mechanic: 16-24 years
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Step-1 – Visit the Apprenticeship Portal i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Step-2: Applicants are required to register on the Apprenticeship Portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile and uploading relevant documents. Note down the Registration Number.
- Step-3: Apply for Apprenticeship training, on the Apprenticeship Portal, by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration No. E01162300007) against eligible trade.
- Selection process will be a written test or Interview, or Merit Basis for the eligible aspirants
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website