Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply for 300 Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik Post through Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT) – 01/2023 Batch
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2023 – Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed for recruitment to the Post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Online Application will be available from 08 September 2022 on https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2023
- Starting of online application: 08th September 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 22nd September 2022
- Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik – Mid/ End Nov 2022
- Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik – Mid/ End Jan 2023
- Tentative Stage-III Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik – End Apr/ Early May 2023
- Navik (General Duty) – 225
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 40
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 16
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 10
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 09
- Total No. of Vacancies: 300 Posts
- Navik (General Duty) : 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik : Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). OR
- Class 10th & Class 12th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) “AND” Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows: –
- Navik (GD), Navik (DB) and Yantrik. Born between 01 May 2001 to 30 Apr 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- Note:- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push Up. Candidates Undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Height: Minimum Height Is 157 CMs
- Chest: Should Be Well Proportioned. Minimum Expansion 5 CMs
- Weight: Proportionate To Height And Age + 10 Percentage Acceptable
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 08 Sep 22 (1100 hrs) to 22 Sep 22 (1730 hrs).
- Candidates are to logon to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/ and follow the instructions for registering yourself with E-mail ID/mobile number.
- The candidates are to ensure validity of E-mail ID and mobile number at least up to 31 Aug 23.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee – Through Online Mode by Using Net Banking or By Using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
ICG Navik/Yantrik Posts
- The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in:
- Stage-I – Written Exam – Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Exam, a merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-II (Physical Fitness Test(pass/fail), Document verification (Pass/fail), Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), Initial Medicals Exam (Pass/Fail) will be issued
- STAGE-III – Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
- STAGE-IV – Candidates are to submit all the original documents and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state government will be carried out by Indian Coast Guard
Scale Pay (Basic Pay Scale)
- Navik (GD) – Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance
- Navik(DB) – Rs.21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance
- Yantrik – Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022
- Indian Navy Entrance Exam 2022
- Indian Army Entrance Exams 2022