Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification (out) for 322 Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik Posts for 02/2022 Batch
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment – Online applications are invited from Male Indian Citizens possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik posts in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2022 Batch
Online Application will be available from 04th January 2022 on joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
A total of 322 vacancies are available under various branches. The basic training for Navik (General Duty) and Yantrik will commence in Aug 2022 and Navik (Domestic Branch) in Oct 2022 at INS Chilka followed by Sea Training and Professional Training in the allotted trade
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date to Apply: 04th January 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 14th January 2022
- Admit Cards available for Download from: 26th March 2022
- Exam Date for Navik (GD): 30th March 2022Online only
- Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Aug 2022
- Date of Training for Navik (GD): Oct 2022
- Navik (General Duty) – 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 32
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 13
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 09
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 05
- Total No. of Vacancies: 322 Posts
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik: 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows:
- Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Born between 01st Aug 2000 to 31st Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- For Navik (DB): Born between 01st Oct. 2000 to 30th Sept. 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- Note: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push Up. Candidates Undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Height: Minimum Height Is 157 CMs
- Chest: Should Be Well Proportioned. Minimum Expansion 5 CMs
- Weight: Proportionate To Height And Age + 10 Percentage Acceptable
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 04th Jan 22 (1100 hrs) to 14th Jan 22 (1700 hrs). Candidates are to logon to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions for registering yourself with E-mail ID/mobile number
- The candidates are to ensure validity of Email and mobile number at least up to 31st December 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee: Through Online Mode by Using Net Banking or By Using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
- The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in:
- Stage-I – Written Exam – Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Exam, a merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-II (Physical Fitness Test(pass/fail), Document verification (Pass/fail), Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), Initial Medicals Exam (Pass/Fail) will be issued
- STAGE-III – Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
- STAGE-IV – Candidates are to submit all the original documents and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state government will be carried out by Indian Coast Guard
Basic Pay Scale
- Navik (GD) – Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance
- Navik(DB) – Rs.21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance
- Yantrik – Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5) in addition Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website