The hospitality industry might not be one as some of the existing industries, but it has definitely left a mark and has made its way to some of the top and most budding industries of the present lot. The hotel industry has seen quite a bloom and boom and is expected to grow for some time, at least for the time being.
Hotel management courses worldwide have given a much required shape of professionalism and structure to the industry. Because of the growth of the industry there have also been institutes mushrooming everywhere. It becomes difficult for the aspirants of the industry to choose amongst the so many existing institutes and make the right decision for taking admission.
Students in India have been known to look out for institutes abroad for pursuing their education and the Hotel Management is no different. Let us see some of the top Hotel Management Institutes abroad for students of India to seek admission.
Top Hotel Management Colleges of the World
- Lausanne Hotel School, Switzerland
- Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Switzerland
- Glion Institute of Higher Education, Switzerland
- Cornell University, USA
- Hotel School The Hague, Netherlands
- Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Marbella, Spain
- Hotel School Vatel, France
- Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom
- Cesar Ritz Colleges, Le Bouveret, Brig, Switzerland
- Ecole Hôtelière de Genève, Switzerland
- Cornell-Nanyang Institute Of Hospitality & Management
- William Angliss Institute, Melbourne
- Le Cordon Bleu, France
- Shatec Institutes (SHATEC), Singapore
- Kendall College, Chicago
- Swiss Hotel Management school, Switzerland
- ESSEC Hospitality Business School, France
- Johnson & Wales University, North Miami
- Hotel Management School, Maastricht
- The Culinary Institute of America