Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022, Apply online for 3115 Apprentice posts
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Eastern Railway has announced the vacancy of 3315 Apprentices. Online applications are invited for engagement of Act Apprentices in divisions of Eastern Railway. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30 Sept. till 29 Oct. 2022.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Date of publication of notification on website 23rd September 2022
- Opening date of online application 30th September 2022
- Closing date of online application 29th October 2022
- Howrah Division – 659
- Liluah Workshop – 612
- Sealdah Division – 440
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 187
- Malda Division – 138
- Asansol Workshop – 412
- Jamalpur Workshop – 667
- Total – 3115 Posts
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age (as on cutoff date for receiving application).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC-NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- 1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
- 2. Sheet Metal Worker
- 3. Lineman
- 4. Wireman
- 5. Carpenter
- 6. Painter (General)
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of the official website of RRC/ER Kolkata (www.rrcer.com – Kolkata).
- They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications.
- All relevant fields/boxes must be carefully filled up by the candidate. The particulars (including spellings) must match with the details available in the Matriculation certificate like name, father’s name, date of birth etc.
- The candidates should fill the relevant columns regarding their community as per the government issued certificates for SC/ST/OBC/EWS and physical disability.
- Candidates can apply for any unit of Eastern Railway for training as Act Apprentice Trainee as per notified training slots of units of Eastern Railway through this notification. However, they would have to exercise options for giving preference to units for training.
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only
- No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates).
- Selection of a candidate for training slot of a unit of Eastern railway will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of data/details filled up by candidates in the online application form.
For more details and apply please visit the official website