Syllabus for B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam 2022
B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 – B.Sc Agriculture is 4-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Universities for 10+2 (Intermediate Qualified) students preferably with Science stream. The B.Sc. Agriculture degree is differs from a B.Sc. degree. B.Sc. Agriculture courses focus to get the students familiar with various facets of agriculture and its related specialization. Like engineering or forestry, agricultural science courses are infused with practicality. Since India is an agrarian country this field will never run out of job opportunities also.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
Various colleges and universities conducts entrance exam for granting admission to B.Sc Agriculture Course. The test generally comprises of Mathematics, Agriculture, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject.
Find here subject wise syllabus for B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Exams 2022
B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication Systems.
See: Agriculture Career Scope, Eligibility and Job
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals): Group 1 and Group 2 elements, Preparation and properties of some important compounds, Some p-Block Elements: General Introduction to p-Block Elements: Group 13 elements, Group 14 elements Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons: Classification of hydrocarbons, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements: Group 15 elements, Group 16 elements, Group 17 elements, Group 18 elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in Everyday life.
Biology (Botany and Zoology):
- The Living World, Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, Organisms and Environment, Multicellularity : Structure and Function-Plant Life, Multicellularity : Structure and Function-Animal Life, Continuity of Life, Origin and Evolution of Life and Application of Biology.
See: Agricultural engineering Career Scope
- Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability, Statics and Dynamics.
- Agrometeorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Biochemistry and Microbiology, Livestock Production, Crop Production and Horticulture.
See: B.Ed. Entrance Exam Syllabus