Result of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 declared
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Result announced – The results of the Joint Entrance Exam for BSc Nursing (JENPAUH) 2019 which was conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) are announced. The candidates who had appeared for this exam need to visit the official website in order to check their results. The exam had taken place on June 30, 2019 at numerous centres across the country.
See: WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Notification
Steps to Check WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Result
- Visit the website www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which states ‘JENPAUH’. Click the link that reads ‘Download Rank Card JENPAUH 2019.’
- A new homepage would appear where you have to enter your credentials such as Application No and Password. Verify the security credentials.
- As you click ‘Submit’ your result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for future reference
The exam had taken place for admission into various Nursing courses in colleges across West Bengal. These are BSc PA (BSc in Physician Assistant), BSc Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), BSc PT (BSc in Perfusion technology), BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology), BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician) among others.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification