Final Result of UPSC NDA, NA (I) 2020 released
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final result of UPSC NDA, NA 2020 on its official website. All those candidates who had appeared for the UPSC NDA, NA (I) 2020 Examination can visit the official websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or upsc.gov.in to check their result
UPSC NDA, NA I Exam 2020 was held on September 6, 2020, along with the UPSC NDA/ NA II exam. UPSC NDA, NA II 2020 final result will be released soon.
Steps to check UPSC NDA and NA 2019 results:
- Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY AND NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (I), 2020–DECLARATION OF FINAL RESULTS”
- The final results in the pdf format will appear on the display screen
- Scroll down and check your results
- Take a print out of your result for future reference
As per the result, a total number of 533 candidates have been shortlisted for the 145th course at NDA and 107th course at Indian Naval Academy or NA on the basis of the results of written examination followed by an interview held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence. The result of the medical examination has not been taken into consideration while preparing the list of candidates.
Ronit Ranjan Nayak has secured the top rank while Pratham Singh beg the second and Amish Das has beg the third rank respectively.
The marks of the candidates will be uploaded on the webpage– upsc.gov.in in 15 days from the date of release of results.