Registration date for UPSC NDA I & CDS I Exam 2023 extended
Union Public Service Commission has extended the registration date for UPSC NDA I and CDS I Exam 2023 due to server slow-down. As per the notification, candidates can now apply for National Defence Academy and Combined Defence Services examination till January 12, 2023. Earlier the last date to apply for these exams was January 10, 2023. Candidates can apply online through the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
Notice on the official website reads, “Last date of filling of the application form (NDA-I & CDS-I, 2023) is extended till 6:00 PM, 12th January 2023 for the inconvenience faced by candidates due to server slow-down.”
The UPSC NDA (1) and CDS (1) 2023 is scheduled to be held offline across various exam centres on April 16, 2023.
Steps to Apply for UPSC NDA (I) and CDS (I) 2023
- Go to the official website: upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Apply Online’
- If you are a new user then you have to finish the One-Time Registration process
- After registration, login to the website with the credentials
- Fill out the application form and upload all the relevant documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form,
- Download and take a printout of filled online application form for future reference
UPSC CDS Exam is held for recruiting candidates for the course conducted by Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy whereas UPSC NDA Exam is held for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA, and for the Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
The other related details of the examination can be checked on the official site of UPSC