Registration Process for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (NDA/NA) I 2022 Exam begins
UPSC NDA/NA (I) 2022 Registration Process – Union Public Service Commission has begun registration process for UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (UPSC NDA/NA I) 2022 on its official website. Candidates can fill the application form on the official site, upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for UPSC NDA/ NA (I) 2022 is January 11, 2022
UPSC NDA I Exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on April 10, 2022 in offline mode on a single day. Admit card for the same will be available for download two weeks prior of the examination.
Steps to Apply for UPSC NDA/NA (I) 2022
- Visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘NDA, NA I Recruitment Notification 2022.’
- A new page would open where you have to click on the exam name to proceed with the registration.
- Login using your credentials.
- Fill the application form by giving all details and uploading the necessary documents.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit
- Download a copy for future reference
Candidates must have cleared their class 12th to be eligible to apply for NDA/NA (I) 2022 Examination. Candidates should be at least 18 years of age.
UPSC NDA/NA I written examination will be held for two subjects – Mathematics and General Ability Test. Both papers will be of two and half hours. Mathematics paper will be of 300 marks and General Ability Test will be of 600 marks.
NDA NA Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).