UPSC opens window to change exam centre for Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has opened the window to change the exam centre for Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2021. Candidates who have registered to appear for UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2021 and want to change the exam centre can do so by visiting the official site- upsc.gov.in. the last date to make changes in the exam centre is July 31, 2021 till 6 p.m.
This time, UPSC has announced that the change in exam centres will happen in two phases. Both phases will take place in July and the last date of changing the centre will be July 31, 2021 till 6 pm. Candidates must visit the website and submit their choice of exam centres at the earliest. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the UPSC CSE Prelims 2021 direct link for changing exam centres, given here.
How to change exam centre for UPSC CSE Prelims 2021
- Go to the official site- upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the link that reads Change Exam Center Online.
- New page will open.
- Click on the given link to change the center, as per your choice.
- Read all the listed instructions carefully and proceed.
- Click on continue and now fill your registration ID and captcha.
- A new page will open where you can change your exam centre.
UPSC CSE Prelims are scheduled for October 10, 2021. UPSC has increased the exam centres too this year due to the COVID-19 situation in the country. Taking that into consideration, the change in exam centres is also happening in two phases.