Application Process for UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination (CMS) 2021 begins
The Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for UPSC CMS Exam 2021. The application for the same has also begun on the official website, upsc.gov.in. Candidates who wish to appear for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 can visit the official website and apply for the same. The Last date to apply for the examination is July 27, 2021. The facility to withdraw the online application will be available from August 3 to 9, 2021 till 6.00 PM.
Candidates will have to pay Rs 200/- as application fees. The application fees can either be deposited in any branch of SBI by cash or can be paid through the net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. Female, SC, ST, and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Steps to Apply for UPSC CMS 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC- www.upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: On what’s New Tab, click on the link which reads, “Exam Notification: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021”
- Step 3: Register yourself by filling your details in the required fields.
- Step 4: Pay the UPSC CMS application fees
- Step 5: Upload documents as per the specifications.
- Step 6: Preview and submit the application form.
The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer-based mode. A demo module for the Computer-based mode examination will be available on the UPSC website at the time of the release of the e-Admit Card.
UPSC has announced the vacancy of 838 posts to be filled through this recruitment examination. Out of total vacancies, 349 are for Category I positions and the remaining for various positions under Category II.