UPSC released the Admit Card for Combined Medical Services (CMS) 2019 Exam
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 released – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards of upcoming Combined Medical Service (CMS) Examination on its official website in an online mode. The candidates who would be appearing for this exam need to visit UPSC’s website to download their respective admit cards.
Union Public Service Commission which is based in New Delhi will conduct this year’s CMS on July 21, 2019. The duration of this exam is for two hours and maximum marks are 250.
Steps to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019
- Visit any of the two official websites of UPSC which are www.upsc.gov.in and www.upsconline.nic.in
- Under the ‘News Announcement’ section click on ‘download admit ‘
- Login through your valid registration number and password. Enter the security button and click ‘Submit.’
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the soft copy of admit card and take a Print out compulsorily.
Candidates need to note that they would not be allowed in exam halls without their admit card. They also need to carry a valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID or PAN card.
UPSC had released a total of 965 vacancies for this year’s through this recruitment drive. The CMS exam is Computer-based and would be conducted in two shifts i.e. morning and afternoon. For the morning session, UPSC will announce the passwords at 9.20 am and for the afternoon at 1.20 pm. The exams are slated to begin at 9.30 am and 1.30 pm respectively.
See: UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Notification