UPSC declared result of Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE) 2021
UPSC CMS 2021 Result – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the result of Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE) 2021 on its official website. All those candidates who have appear for UPSC CMS 2021 written examination can visit the official website: upsc.gov.in to check their result
UPSC CMS 2021 written exam was held on November 21, 2021. Candidates who have qualified the exam are now eligible for the Interview round/Personality test. The schedule for this round will be uploaded later.
Steps to check UPSC CMS 2021 Result
- Go to UPSC’s official website: upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link which reads, ‘Written Result: Combined Medical Services Examination 2021.’
- A new page would open with the PDF of roll numbers.
- Scroll through it to find your roll number in the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the CMS result 2021 for future reference
Candidates who have qualified in the examination have to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF) between January 4 and 18, 2022. Detailed instructions to do so will also be released with the application form.
In case of any query, candidates can get in touch with the Commission at 011-23385271/ 23381125/ 23098543 between 10 am and 5 pm on all working days.