Admit card for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (UPSC CMS) 2021 released
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Admit Card for the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2021 on its official website. All those candidates who have registered to appear for UPSC CMS 2021 Examination can download their e-admit card from the UPSC official website: upsc.gov.in. The link to download the admit card will be activated till November 21, 2021.
UPSC CMS 2021 Examination is scheduled to be conducted on November 21, 2021 at various centre’s spread across the country.
Steps to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads, “e-admit card for Combined Medical Services Examination 2021”
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your admit card
UPSC CMS 2021 admit card will include details like candidate’s name, roll number, exam time, exam duration, exam centre name and other instructions to be followed on the exam day. Candidates are also required to carry a photo id card along with the UPSC CMS admit card 2021to the assigned exam centre.
The UPSC CMS 2021 exam will have Paper 1 that will consist of the subjects General Medicine and Pediatrics and Paper 2 exam would be on Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine.